Zenoradio.com is a tech start-up in Midtown Manhattan that enables users to listen to any radio station around the world via a phone line for free, just by dialing a telephone number (in US and other countries we are in).
Currently we are looking for outgoing, bilingual account freelancers to serve as Regional Content Associates and Voice Overs within specific communities to help us discover, market, and promote foreign radio stations through our platform, in this case we want to grow in Cambodia.
The primary functions for you as a Regional Content Manager Cambodia will be:
- Record prompts in Khmer to promote ZenoRadio services
- Research about radio Industry in Cambodia
- Manage our interaction with Cambodian radio broadcasters
YOU MUST HAVE RADIO EXPERIENCE!
- Must have experience working in, or a strong interest in ethnic radio and media.
- Must be plugged into the local cultural community of other native speakers.
- Must have excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Must be self-starter who is able to take a business and run with it, and independently develop creative strategies to target a specific market.
- Must be comfortable working in the fast-paced always-evolving start up world.
- Must have excellent English communication skills, as well as Khmer.
- Must be a native Cambodian.
WE ARE ONLY HIRING INDIVIDUALS FLUENT IN KHMER AND ENGLISH. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FLUENT IN ONE OR MORE OF THESE LANGUAGES.
Depending on experience; potentially significant performance-related bonuses, we love to motivate our employees.
Answer this questions briefly before you apply for this position:
1. What is the capital of Cambodia?
2. If you could have any profession in the world, what would it be?
2. Do you have any media experience?
Thank you very much
Hopefully we will be working with you in ZenoRadio!