We are a company who runs a few online brands, that sell globally, but with the biggest market in US (60%) and EU (20%). We've started moving our from the online only niche and we need someone to help us make the leap. That means, finding, contacting, negotiating, and signing up with distributors, but also retailers who'd like to sell our product on drop-ship basis (online).
Our product? Men's accessories (watches, jewellery), market price 100-200 USD/piece. We have already established market niche among bodybuilders and fitness enthusiast, and we need to grow it!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Weekly goals of new leads (contact x sign up x)
- Processes and templates (find what works and gets people excited: feedback mentality, create a system to get more retailers/distributors on board)
- Managing retailers/distributors already on board, keep in touch, make sure they're happy with us.
- Work on a budget to get really creative: send presents, do crazy things for the potential partners to get them interested.
- Focus on US and EU market.
- Reach out to online and offline distributors/retailers.
What do we require from you?
- some proven experience in working with retail/distribution, preferably for fashion industry
- good people skills :)
- time! at least 15-29 hours per week, daily contact with the team (no fixed hours). In the future, if the performance is good, 30 hours a week would be more realistic
- We'd look at the basic pay of 20-25 USD/hour, but we would be willing to discuss bonus payments based on your sales results.