We have a responsive website built statically that we need to move into the Umbraco CMS.
All of the work should be managed through the front-office of umbraco, it will include:
1. Setting up custom data types including responsive grids (bootstrap)
2. Setting up document types for the various pages (1 master, 5 normal) and children (2)
3. Converting the static markup into Umbraco templates (1 master, 5 normal)
4. Including the css and js assets
5. Writing partials/macros for navigation, footers and various other components of the site.
We are a team of developers. Jira will be used for project management and slack for communication.
Please include a rough estimate of time in your covering letter.