I am an American citizen living in Amsterdam. I am looking to purchase an apartment in the city ASAP as an investment property. I need help lining up real estate agents and viewings to evaluate properties in Amsterdam.
- 1-bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Furnished is OK but not necessary
- Good location
- Can be purchased as an investment (meaning there isn't a rule saying i have to live there).
- $200,000 - $250,000 approx for the value of the apartment.
I will also need help with the mortgage process. I can provide any necessary details.
- Any benefits i can leverage as an expat?
- Where is the best place to obtain a home loan?
Once the home is purchased, i will need your help in the ongoing management of the property as i will be listing it on AirBnB. Coordinating cleaners, helping with bookings, finding feet-on-street, property managers, etc. Essentially, helping me automate the process as much as possible.