I am a seasoned real estate agent and I need assistance in finishing my WordPress international real estate website. My previous web developer was unable to complete the work because they were not familiar with IDX integration and they miscalculated the scope of the work involved. My website consists of a combination of Florida properties and properties in Dominican Republic, St. Maarten, Anguilla, Tulum, Costa Rica, Belize and others in the future. The Florida based properties MUST feed from the MLS via IDX integration with the exception of pre-construction properties which will have to be uploaded manually since as far as I know there is no data feed created for this yet. My clients must be able to conduct a simple and easy property search on the website for both rental and sale properties that will yield the same results as if they were looking for properties directly on the MLS.
For the international properties I will need you to create a template that will be used to enter property info for each country in question. Basically I want you to create a template that is user friendly and easy for anyone to enter, edit and remove new properties into the site and that includes all the fields I deem necessary. I will need you to upload at least 2 properties per country - ideally 3. I will also need you to create the template for upload of preconstruction projects with at least 3 projects uploaded.
The web site is www.corehavens.com. You can see it and get an idea of the work needed to complete. IDX was set up wrong and needs to be corrected and design for many of the pages has yet to be completed. Your feedback is always welcome.
Your ideal profile:
- You are familiar with how to create a WordPress real estate website with IDX integration and have done one in the past.
- You can create the basic template needed to upload properties into the website as well as uploading at least 2 properties from each country as an example for my intern to complete the rest of the work and be able to manage properties as they come and go.
- You are communicative and if you do not understand something you ask me, meaning you do not assume you know the answer to my specific needs and come up with a creative solution on your own without running it by me prior.
- You are easily accessible and respond quickly - 25 hours is a lot. I like to be able to reach you fast if needed at least during the time you are completing the project.
- Your work fast. This is an urgent project as we are already behind schedule due to the previous web developer not completing the job in the stipulated time frame.
- You are trustworthy and ethical - this is of utmost importance.
- I am easy to get along with. I communicate well and expect my specifications to be completed entirely, not halfways. I am open to ideas, feedback, constructive criticism as long as meets my needs if it works I am open to discuss. I do not like to give instructions in vain - I expect all my emails and instructions to be read thoroughly and if you do not know how to do something or are confused I expect you to tell me so. I also expect you to learn whatever is needed on your end to complete the tasks at hand if you are not familiar with a process so that the end result is an excellent one (on your own time as new skills learned are to your benefit).
There is an opportunity here for you to provide me with ongoing support as needed when new projects are launched and potentially in other areas such as Social Media and SEO as we are just starting out and there is plently of work to be done not just for this site as if you work well we can involve you in other projects as well. I need ideas and the support of a creative mind and I need you to be completely trustworthy.
Start date is immediately.