We’re looking for a rock-star Django developer to help us build our internal Business Intelligence platform. Candidates should embrace new challenges and love writing maintainable code that makes a difference!
We are looking for developers with a strong opinion about ‘the right way’ to do things (given time and resource constraints) and who aren’t afraid to share that opinion.
Explain the situations in which you would recommend a ‘NoSQL’ (MongoDB, for example)
over a RDBMS (MySQL, for example).
* Work with Business Intelligence team to roadmap project features.
* Develop and implement apps that will be used by internal customers to improve business processes and outcomes
* Strive for re-usable and maintainable code
* Implement test-driven-development to help ensure platform stability into the future
* Monitor Django performance to identify opportunities for improvement
- Live in USA (prefer PST)
- 5+ years of Django, Python
- Experience building Django apps that interact with third party APIs
- Experience with agile, test-driven-development
- Experience with Magento a plus
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, etc) a plus
- Full time, Part-time and Contract available
mobovida, LLC is a vertically integrated mobile device accessory brand embodying the progressive 24/7 lifestyle of our digital generation. Forged from a combination of authenticity, creativity and expression, we aim to deliver mobility products that individualize and enhance the devices that keep us connected. Designed to allow artists, athletes, outdoor enthusiasts and everyone in between to do what they love most without compromising their unique way of life. mobovida also owns and operates the leading ecommerce properties in the accessory reseller space. A 7-time INC.5000 "Honor Roll" award winner and member of the Internet Retail Top 1000, mobovida has grown at an 8-yr, 28%+ compounded annual growth rate.
- Driven, entrepreneurial technology and digital marketing culture
- Laugh and have fun with a company full of cool people making crazy things happen
- Make a difference and build killer data products