NOTE: You will need to join my agency to accept this position, as you will provide services to one of my clients via my agency.
Executive assistants provide administrative support for executives. May answer phone, file and manage paperwork, mail letters and purchase office
supplies. Coordinate meetings, prepare reports and other confidential materials, arrange travel, manage expenses and train other support staff.
Executive Assistant Job Duties:
1. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data and graphics
2. Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching and routing
correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and
analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
3. Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and
scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
4. Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s
absence; speaking for the executive.
5. Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them; in person or on the
telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
6. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping
7. Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on
8. Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
9. Secures information by completing data base backups
10. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and
retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
11. Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office
products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt
12. Ensures operation equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting
malfunctions, calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories;
evaluating new equipment and techniques.
13. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.