We are looking for someone with academic writing skills (preferably economical/finance/business/entrepreneurial).
I am looking for an academic writer that can do well with master's level paper. Topic is: "restart business operations after bankruptcy".
1. Research the literature using databases that you can access like Proquest, Jstor, Elsevier, Sciencedirect etc. This is completely up to you. The magazine of the literature needs to have an impact factor of at least 0.5.
2. If you are able to find 8-12 evidence bases (case)studies that can be subjected to meta-analysis, it will be good for publication.
3. Extract the information and conduct the analysis.
4. Write the paper of about 3000-3500 words. This paper should have all the contents and references expected from a research article. We'll perform plagiarism scanning.
Specific we need answers on the following question:
1. How to evaluate if a restart is possible?
2. What are the key factors for a successful business restart? (and pitfalls)
3. What is a good restart plan like?
4. What are effective ways to finance the restart?
(Please make the paper internationally orientated, not about around a specific law system - for example US chapter 11 reorganization)
Please note: as we are also expert in academic analysis, we will also provide support whenever required at any stage. But it will be desired that you should be able to work completely independently.
Please write to me for any clarification.