Please note : only apply if you are a native Chinese speaker, preferrably currently living in mainland China
We're looking for a list of the most popular Internet topics around wine in general, and Bordeaux wine in particular. This is NOT a SEM keyword analysis, although it might be used for SEO at some point. So we're not specifically looking for value & purchase intent keywords. This work's purpose is to understand the key concerns among the Internet population when they learn about wine : what are they trying to learn, what questions to they ask, and especially what is their fears and concerns.
In other words, we're looking to understand the key concerns around wine, especially when Chinese Internet users
- try to learn & understand wine
- are looking to understand the specifics of Bordeaux wine
- compare and select wines (domestic vs. imported)
- try to avoid counterfeit wines
Expected deliverables, all in an excel file :
- a list of at least 1000 keywords, classified by buyer journey stage, with Baidu search volumes
- a list of all the major places where peer to peer discussion is happening around wine in China : forums & bbs threads, Q&A questions (Zhidao, Zhihu), QQ groups dedicated to wine learning, with a traffic estimate (followers for a Zhihu topic, # of reads & answers for a forum thread etc.)
- a list of the most popular topics & questions around wine
This is a one-time project, but this is a need we will have on a regular basis. if we're happy with this test project, expect a lot more, on a per-hour contract basis.