My name is Tom Brown and I’m an engineer in San Francisco.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1-2 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, booking travel, etc…)
2. Creating lists of people and contacting them
3. Various data entry tasks (I'll teach them to you)
4. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the PST time-zone)
3. Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?