*Please write naturally and with a conversational tone. This isn't a professional article.
*Don't pay attention to SEO and “keywords” and just write naturally.
*Please provide sources you've used to write the article. These will be used to link out to sources from within the article, and to check the validity of points in the article. Separate sources you used and which I look into to check of info is accurate and which are for readers.
This article's purpose is to be the ultimate guide on “Crate Training” (crate/kennel training a puppy/dog).
I want this one to be easily understandable, and both for fun and education.
I would like for it to cover everything(!) important about the topic. You need to dive in and cover every aspect and every question which potential reader may have.
Some subtopics you can use for ideas are:
• Why crate train
• How to choose a crate
• Crate or exercise (play) pen?
• Dos and don'ts when crate training
• Crate train an adult dog
o Different between crate training puppy and adult dog
• Using crate for potty training (there would be separate article about it, so don't do it too long)
Examples of Great content (I want this article to be similar quality):
The article should be:
• 1. at least 2000 words long. But I don’t just try and fill up the word-count.
• 2. Each sub-topic must be in-depth. A single paragraph isn’t enough. Obviously, some sub-topics will inevitably be shorter than others simply due to the scope of the topic.
What I mean is… don’t just slack off and think a few sentences of explanation are enough.
Really dive into the points and use examples whenever you can to illustrate your point.
Open each site from TOP-10-20 of Google for this topic and read what they are talking about. Cover all available subtopics
• 3. Sources must be used, and linked to from within the article. Example: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jaysondemers/2015/11/10/the-fundamental-guide-to-seo-in-2016/
Good if you will use some authoritative sources (Wikipedia doesn’t count :P) and names from the Industry.
• 4. Add some further readings sections along article (at the end of subtopics, not at the end of the article) for even more info for those who want to read more about subtopic. Use really good articles from written by authorities. Example: http://c2n.me/3yyd6uK.png
• 5. Use helpful/relevant images with credits.
• 6. Make it clean and good formatted. Use Headers, sub headers, bolds and italics, bullet points and split everything to paragraphs. Article needs to be easy to read.
• 7. Article must be Unique. Uniqueness at least 85%. So you will need to write everything with your own words
Other working terms:
1. I give 1 week for this job to be finished, but you’ll need to provide intermediate results each 1- 2 days
2. You need to be online on Skype to discuss things using Chat.
3. After I will accept the article you’ll need to upload it into Wordpress and format it there
4. If I will be happy with your job, I have more jobs like this to offer
5. It’s ghostwriting
You need to be:
3. US, UK or AU born native speaking
4. Ready to provide examples of similar work
When biding for this job please write few words why I should choose you and why you think you are the right guy and make it in best possible way.
Thank you and Good luck!
P.S. Sorry for mistakes, English is not my first language