Sun and Sky Entertainment, Inc., a family friendly concert production and artist management company, and is seeking an experienced candidate to develop all of it's retail platforms (i.e Tour Sales, Online Sales) and merchandise.
Primary Job Description, is as follows:
- New product development for both online and Concert touring for principal artists. (Name of artists will be given before first interview)
- New Product development for retail (Toys, CD's, DVD's, Books, Apparel, etc.). (Target, Walmart, etc.)
- New Product development for online (Same as above, plus digital downloads, sheet music, etc.)
- E-commerce Management, Marketing, Merchandising, User experience and Development.
- Product Management.
- Client and Customer Relationship.
- Web analytics
- Point of Sale Merchandising for Concert Tour
- Inventory management for both Live Concerts (quick turn) and Online.
- Partnership development with other brands.
- Other: merchandise planning, buying, distribution, concert merchandise operations, vendor negotiations, project management, presentation skills, team building and management.
NOTE: Artists have been featured on many national and international news/talk shows and have other television and film credits from previous roles.
****NOTE****: Compensation will be based on a small monthly fee (i.e $100) plus a percentage of revenue generated, in your division.
WHEN BIDDING FOR THIS JOB, PLEASE PROVIDE THE MONTHLY FEE THAT YOU NEED, SINCE MOST OF THE COMPENSATION WILL COME FROM A PERCENTAGE OF REVENUE GENERATED. Please Do NOT bid Higher then $200 per month.
Job Type: Full-time
Ecommerce: 3 years
Merchandising: 3 years