Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
This is a 3d printing, tech start up. We are looking for motivated and creative individual with 3d modeling expertise.
We need to create detailed Rhino models and Grass hopper files for adjustment. These files will be made from 2d or other 3d file format. Our team is growing and there is opportunities beyond this project.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
The project would be to take an existing design concept for a competition project I am working on. You would be designing a series of small structures (follies) that are located in Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL.
The first steps would be to review the current design schemes and research of Miami Beach FL in the Lincoln Road area that I already have.
You will be designing the series of small structures (mostly for shade purposes) using the Rhinoceros platform. You will take sketches and a current Rhinoceros file of the project that I have and develop them further.
For this version of the project I will need:
1. Conceptual refined diagram of the program of spaces throughout the structures
2. One large section that will be used for process and critique towards the final section.
3. Model in Rhinoceros that includes the program spaces of the structures.
This is all still in the concept phase of the project and the project at this point will be used only for discussions. This...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Need Jewelry illustrator to sketch up base on the information given, about 5-10 pieces. This is a on going project which you will be instruct to sketch a small collection on a monthly basis base on what we need.
I need to know which of the following you can do
1) hand sketch
2) cad illustration
3) 3-D mock up
Work procedure will be as following:
1) we give you contents of what we want
2) you provide illustrations and/or variation options base on what we want
3) we select final items
4) you enter details and content that can be send straight to factory
I need to know how long it takes to you illustrate/cad a design base on the attach photo. Attachment is the type of product we need 2-D CAD with. I also need to know quote per design.
If you have resource for small qty handmade or made to order supplier is a plus.
We are fashion jewelry not fine jewelry. Please check out www.heroine-society.com to understand what type of style we do.
urgent keyshot rendering required
we have the file.
We need you to apply these materials:
1. Ceramics https://i.materialise.com/materials/ceramics/colors-finishes
2. Bronze https://i.materialise.com/materials/bronze
3. Brass https://i.materialise.com/materials/brass
4. Prime gray https://i.materialise.com/materials/prime-gray
5. Stainless steel https://www.flickr.com/photos/imaterialise/6034850862/
6. High detailed stainless steel. https://www.flickr.com/photos/imaterialise/8049925277/
7. Tnago_white https://i.materialise.com/materials/rubber-like
8. Paintable resin https://i.materialise.com/materials/paintable-resin
9. Primepart DC (3D Printing material, need to find your own reference photo)
Model and rendering lighting environment to match the images here https://mylocal3dprinting.com/materials
We will supply you with the file. What's 4+4? Can you use keyshot?
We are looking for one or a few CAD designers that can create approximately 125 simple jewelry designs using Matrix CAD software or Rhino.
To expand our design offering by adding earrings and necklaces.
We need CAD expert(s) that can transform 1-2 images of an earring or pendant design into a 3D model in Matrix and can provide us the 3DM file for image rendering. These CADs are NOT for manufacturing purposes, just for visual purposes. We require the CADs look render ready, so prongs bent over stones, nice visual proportions, etc.
You will be asked to do a simple design test. All candidates we are interested in will create the same design and the best work will be chosen.
You must provide in your proposal:
1. Experience using Matrix CAD
2. 2-3 sample designs you have created
3. Estimated time to complete the project (~130 basic designs)
4. Cost estimate (total project, or per item)
Information about Designs:
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
If you can pull this off, I will have work for you in the future as well.
We need a rather simple but curved part of a device modeled in Solidworks, Rhinoceros or similar software.
We send you photos / videos from different perspectives of the device and you have to build part of it with the right dimensions / angles. The shape doesn't have many details but the sizing needs to be pretty accurate.
Please only apply if you can work precise and translate what you see in these photos into proper measurements in the 3D software you use (and then also export it with the proper unit size for 3D printing).
We need the final file as .stl
I will be purchasing models from Daz3d / Poser
- Will provide you with the models
- Will provide you with the poses and desired background
- Will be approximately 80+ different poses
- PM me for sample of the pose / and also your past experiences in Poser Pro
- No animations! just rendering still poses
I have 20 models I purchased from Daz3D and Poser Pro and need someone who has experience posing characters and rendering high resolution (2048 or higher), transparent png or tga files. I will provide the models and poses... you can load them, apply the poses and render. Thats it. No modeling or rigging necessary.
Please send me your sample of work you have done with Poser and or Daz3D.