I am interested in creating a test bank for Project Management Institute's Project Risk Management certification.
I am looking one or more professional who are Experienced and Certified business analysts (preferably in PMI-RMP, but will also consider other project risk related certification from one of the leading educational institutions) to create practice exam questions. They should abide by PMI's quality standard, and naturally, the questions must be relevant to the latest PMI-RMP's Exam Content Outline (ECO).
This job is ONLY for people who has the following:
1. Solid English (esp. writing),
2. Certified in PMI-RMP or equivalent certification from one of the leading educational institutions). I will also kindly view related project certifications, such as PMP (or equivalent).
3. Worked in the field of project risk analysis or management currently or within the last 3 year,
4. Knowledgeable about the processes and standards in Risk Management
5. Able to following instructions...