My client's website (http://www.baxterliebchen.com) needs a new design and some additional functionality. It's currently written in Ruby on Rails 4.2, with SASS.
I've attached mocks for the new design as a PDF.
This site does NOT include any ecommerce. All sales are conducted in-store.
Tasks to complete:
1. Implement the new design using Twitter Bootstrap CSS.
2. Improve the search: Customers will find products filtered by designer, range, material, dimensions, and store location. I have basic searching working already, but it needs to be improved and incorporated into the new design. I would also consider using a hosted service like Swiftype to allow plain-text searches.
3. Fix the "Contact us" form so that spambots don't create so much noise for my client.
4. Build a new page for each location, with photos, hours of operation, directions
5. Build a page for each furniture designer, with a listing of all their furniture pieces. This might, in effect, be a tag.