As the job title implies, you will be primarily responsible for researching data and reporting these in a highly organized and categorized manner. Good grammar is crucial to this task as this would determine the quality of your work.
We are looking for someone with a penchant for reading, specifically news articles and is able to quickly and accurately summarize or categorize these news items based on tags that we specifically provide.
This job is a trial and highly focused on training. You are required to study and pass exams that will be given afterwards. The pay for this job is fixed and will be based on the milestones you have accomplished. The duration of this engagement would be for 2 weeks (no extension periods).
UPON COMPLETION OF THIS CONTRACT. YOU WILL BE OFFERED A NEW CONTRACT FOR 30~ HOURS / WEEK (HOURLY RATE). THIS IS A LONG-TERM ENGAGEMENT SO IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO THIS THEN DO NOT APPLY.
- Data research experience is a must
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- Should be available on Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Highly organized
- Must be pro-active and highly responsive
- Fast learner
- Good Internet connection (2 Mbps or higher)
- Desktop PC is preferred but not necessary. (No netbooks or mini-laptops)
- Google (Spreadsheet, Document, Presentation)
- Slack (for Communicating)
- Typing skills (at least 40 wpm)
- Data research
- Web scrapers (web or standalone) is a plus
- Good understanding of financial terms, business terminologies, or business English is a plus