The problem: we get calls to our DID and i do not look at them in enough detail as i should. Ideally i would use the information from call detail records to:
- assign staff to answer phones,
- monitor advertising campaign by geography
- call back leads who do not leave messages.
- Keep track of people calling more than 3x a week and find out why
- Know how many incoming call received today and their distribution whether they were in morning, afternoon or evening.
- ideally be able to cross reference a telephone number with outstanding invoice list to prioritize call backs for people who owe us money.
- be able to turn reporting on and off.
I'm looking for a script that would present call detail records key metrics from our VOIP provider on a daily/weekly and monthly basis.
The data would ideally be gathered in a Google Documents spreadsheet. or delivered by email
Currently our data needs to be accessed by logging into the VOIP provider (voip.ms) and selecting Call detail records, then looking for specific things. Automating it would be awesome.
Freshbooks has a dashboard for invoices that i quite like and i find very helpful, it would be great if this script achieved the same goal.
If you think you can accomplish this automation, please message me and we'll chat on skype to figure out if you are a fit for this out of the box task