We reach 3.2 million academic researchers per month and are growing 14% per week -- we provide the 'Recommended links' widget found in thousands of academic research journals.
We're looking for a Ruby on Rails developer:
1) Work is remote (your location doesn't matter)
2) Schedule is flexible (part-time or full-time)
3) About our technology stack: Fabric, Git, Ruby on Rails (web app), Shogun (python framework for machine learning), Node.js (crawling, parsing), PostgreSQL, Solr (we’re migrating away from this), ElasticSearch (we’re migrating to this)
1) We are profitable and growing fast
2) We're based in New York and Toronto (everyone works remotely)
3) Expect radiantly clear documentation and specs, clean code with full unit test coverage, as well as highly motivated no-nonsense coworkers