Looking for a full stack engineer who's passionate about learning and getting things done.
The successful developer will be integral to building a system that interfaces an ERP system and will be implementing frontend and backend.
- Ruby on Rails (You will be using version 5)
- Building and consuming APIs
- Databases (MySQL PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Frontend (HTML, CSS, BEM, Bootstrap)
- Committed and loyal person
- Passionate about learning
- A get things done attitude
- Ask a lot of questions
- You ship things
- Good eye for detail
- You understand the difference between what UX and UI
- Collaborative team player
- Great communication skills
- Available on call
- Technically savvy
- Understand best practice
- You can show us code you've worked with (professional / personal)
Good to have
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience with Active Directory / LDAP / Single-sign on apps
- Developing on applications that connect with different systems
- Developing financial systems (currency, invoicing, resource allocation)
- Experience with NodeJS
- Working with agile methodologies (SCRUM, LEAN)
Please get in touch if you feel you can be a part of the team.
Looking at an ongoing long term relationship, fee is based on monthly rate.