We are a distributed team of Ruby dev's, support guru's, marketing mavens and sales specialists. We have a great product which growing faster than we can keep up with. We have thousands of users who, god love them, have millions of needs (or it can feel like that sometimes).
As well as keeping them happy, we need to craft our product to help us to reach our next level of growth. We are looking for someone with lots of experience in managing remote teams. You will be collaborating directly with our CEO on product decisions as well as helping to find and get the best from our growing team.
In your response, please include answers to the following questions;
- What SaaS webapp do you most admire and why?
- What direct experience do you have as a product manager (team size, industry etc)
- What is the secret to bringing a product to market successfully?
- What time zone are you in?
- What is your favorite TV show?
That last one might sound like a dating site profile question, but I'm really just filtering out people who apply for every job on upwork.
I hope to speak with you soon.