* Need a web developer to build an MVP for a health information website to be used in a developing country with low internet penetration rate and low bandwidth. Users would have a profile page with prefered setting such as calendar for scheduling appointments and reminders, select their prefered health center. Health center would also have a profile page. The website features would be a news feed, list of disease and conditions and an integrated map. (webmd.com is a good example of what we want but with much less features - just an MVP). The website would need an english and french version (the same infrastructure or layout for both versions).
* It would need a backend for data/content creation and uploads (videos, images, text, spreadsheets) and a frontend - user interface.
* Applicant can choose to build from scratch or use a wordpress already in place
* Applicants should have good written and spoken communication skills, and should demonstrate the ability to provide good technical documentation in the form of code comments and technical design documentation that clearly explains their implementation.
* Applicants should possess ability to turnaround quickly on project milestones, and work within tight time constraints. Should also be flexible and willing to incorporate feedback into their design and implementation.
* Applicants should be creative and willing to propose design amendments or alterations.
* Samples of previous work required.