We are an online Education company in the Analytics / Tracking space, helping our customers to become more data-driven Marketers. Lately we are pushing into providing tools (web apps and scripts) to help marketers achieve their goals.
- Extend functionality of Tracking tools such as Google Analytics
- Develop integrations between Marketing tools (such as Email < > Tracking, with tools like Google Apps scripts)
- Writing reusable and efficient code
- Design and implementation new web applications (Front- and Backend)
Skills and Qualifications
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in Backend technologies (Node.js / PHP / RoR)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Ideally you have experience in the MEAN Stack:
If you join our team you would be the only developer and you need to be capable of building applications from scratch, by yourself (Backend and Frontend).
Solid communication skills (english), keeping track of progress in a Project management app (Asana) and self-discipline are required since our team is remote.
Since we are working with a rather new Stack, ideally you also can learn and figure things out by yourself. We are happy to provide you with access to learning resources if necessary.
If you feel you can handle this position and want to apply, please write us a message.