• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the SaaS market.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers SaaS purchasing behavior.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• 100% Commission
• Warrants in the company
Experience & Qualifications you'll need to succeed:
• 2+ years of experience selling with a proven track record of success. Experience in SaaS, and Human Resources market.
• Ability to succeed within a high volume sales environment: prospecting, building pipelines and closing business.
• Consistently described as fast learning, organized and independent.
• Startup experience.
• Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales