Footprint is transforming communication between corporations and their network of stores, branches, and franchise affiliates.
Between a corporation and its customer communities, too.
WHO WE ARE
We're an early stage product team with expertise in mobile, web, and APIs.
We're building the Footprint core app and our API across all platforms, all devices.
We have a opportunities for a skilled and entrepreneurial UX designer who believe the same thing we do: By pushing communication to the edges, real-time messaging will become the OS for the enterprise; apps and chat bots will integrate natively inside; search will bring all data and communications into a single place--available everywhere.
OUR ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENT
We're a distributed bunch relying on a design and API-first approach to product development. We ship software all throughout the day and all around the world. Our team sizes are kept small. Each individual engineer owns their QA, code quality, and deployments. We ship through a CI/CD mainline.
OUR DESIGN ENVIRONMENT
Product design is more centralized but is done in distributed location.
WHO YOU ARE
- A Senior UX engineer and product designer
- Skilled with Quartz Composer
- Obsessed with pixel perfection
- Obsessed with application performance
- Understanding of social software
- Understanding of enterprise software
- Deep understanding of product design on top of APIs
- Someone who wants to push limits of product innovation working closely with product managers, designers and other engineering teams
- Someone that can rapidly iterate on product/platform features
- Someone who can work in a distributed, continuous integration environment
- A passion for making beautiful, smooth, delightful web experiences on desktop and mobile.
- An understanding of the need for encapsulated UI code
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Disciplined approach to writing tests and quality assurance
Write a short cover letter while sharing your Github, Linkedin, Stackoverflow, Dribble and other relevant online profiles.
Also, share links to products that you have helped build: Web URLs, Google Play links, and iTunes links.
For candidates that pass our initial screen, we'll be giving small but paid test projects to evaluate your design, UX, and frontend engineering skills.