As a company, we are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Account Manager who will partner with us to ensure the growth of our client base whilst actively managing them and supporting their long-term success.
We’re a UK performance marketing and lead generation company. We run marketing campaigns and generate quality leads in various markets - including insurance and loans. As we continue to increase our supply of traffic and leads, we’re looking for new clients who we can generate and sell leads to. Any specific experience in this kind of role will be highly valued.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the prospection of new clients as well as developing long-term relationships with the portfolio of our current clients. You will liaise between clients and cross-functional internal managers to ensure the scope of the requests are successfully delivered according to the clients needs. You will also be responsible for prospecting, contacting, and talking to potential new clients. And from there onwards, negotiating deals and trials, and ultimately getting them to sign an agreement.
- Client prospecting and forming new partnerships
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Forming and signing commercial agreements
- Ensure the successful delivery of our solutions according to the clients needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and and find growth opportunities
- Develop existing client accounts
- Creatively finding new clients and partners who can buy leads from us
- Outreaching professionally but effectively (emailing, LinkedIn, calling)
- This is not cold calling role, but you will occasionally have to pick up the phone to try and get through to someone (having done your research). So you need to have that x factor, that ability to build rapport and get a good conversation flowing.
- However you get in touch with the prospect initially (Linked/Email etc.) you will have to schedule calls anyway to negotiate and close deals. So a great telephone manner and ability is a must.
- Based in the UK
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Able to demonstrate ability to communicate and influence in negotiations
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple client leads
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills - via phone and email
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self motivated and creative, can take ownership and the initiative for new opportunities