We are a fast-growing tech start-up in Melbourne, Australia, and we are expanding in a big way this year! If you fit the bill, we want you to be part of our kick-ass team.
This is an URGENT requirement for a full-time, permanent position. You will work very closely with our Director of Customer Activation & Customer Success.
You must be available for a Skype video interview next week and be ready for IMMEDIATE HIRING. Published rate is the starting contract fee per month.
You don't need to be based in the Melbourne area (but it would be fantastic if you do live nearby). Otherwise, if you currently reside in the PHILIPPINES, we will read your application first.
As a key member of our Activations/Success Team, your main tasks will be:
- Assisting vendors get up and running as quickly as possible.
- Managing key accounts by establishing rapport and relationships with vendors.
- Activate/retain current customers to protect existing business.
- Seek and qualify upsell opportunities to secure more business.
- Training vendors via phone on how they can improve their business.
- Assist low-performing vendors become high-performing vendors via phone training.
- Develop activations/success-related content.
- Coordinate with other members of our team to best service vendor needs and to hit team goals.
- LOVES connecting and forming relationships with people.
- LOVES talking and speaking on the phone.
- Excellent at handling B2B customers at any point in the lifecycle.
- Strong sense of customer care, analytical skills.
- Impeccable English and ability to craft engaging sales content.
VERY IMPORTANT. Key qualities we want in team members:
- You are reliable and trustworthy.
- You possess incredible attention to detail.
- You have the mindset of excellence and want to be part of something big, and contribute to it in an effective way.
- You will be an excellent ORGANIZER and able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while still delivering at an excellent standard.
- You are an adept communicator in writing with EXCELLENT English grammar. You will handle email communications and communicate with others external to the business on our behalf including suppliers, contacts and the press.
- YOU MUST possess EXCELLENT proof-reading skills to US English BUSINESS standard.
- You will be CONFIDENT as a person and willing to communicate effectively.
- You will come highly recommended and have excellent track record.
- You will be dedicated to this role as your only client so that you are not distracted with delivering for other clients and conflicting availability.
- You will be required to work 8 hours a day in the Melbourne, Australia time zone.
IMPORTANT: You also need to have excellent stable Internet connection so that your phone, Skype, and email are available at all times when you are at work.
We can't wait to get your applications!