JOB TITLE: E-COMMERCE SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
WORK STATUS: PART TIME, REMOTE, FLEXIBLE HOURS
JOB OVERVIEW: The primary goal of the E-commerce Sales & Marketing Manager is to increase sales revenue for Chess Geeks, on Amazon eBay and website as well as new online channels.
You’ll be creating and maintaining product listings, uploading product images and product copy + managing sales on website, eBay and Amazon, plus launching on new channels like Jet.com.
Please see our website: www.chessgeeks.com!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Marketing, design, automation, execution of e-commerce projects that increase sales
• Create new product listings on Amazon for Chess Geeks, on Amazon eBay and website
• Research new products and marketplaces for selling on Amazon eBay and website
• As role grows, could manage general administration like inventory management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
The candidate must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
• 2 years experience selling products on websites, eBay and/or Amazon
• Proficient with computers and learning new technologies quickly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated
• Seeks to produce results above and beyond expectations
• Very organized, timely, professional
This description is intended to provide only the basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, ability and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity employer