I need a professional writer to develop some sales copy for me for a sales funnel I’m developing. I’m a business consultant. I know what I’m good at and what I’m not. Writing sales copy is something I’m not good at.
The ultimate goal of my sales funnel is to get new clients to sign up to my business consulting service where, for a monthly retainer, they receive 8 hours (minimum) of ongoing business advice, coaching and support per month for an indefinite period of time.
I’m looking to attract clients who are interested in setting up their own small businesses but need help. They may not even have an idea, product or service to sell yet, just a desire to free themselves from their boring/ demanding/ tiring/ rigid day jobs and have more freedom/ time / energy to follow their passion / live their dreams / make a difference. They just need to be shown how.
I have a number of clients who I am currently working with who have been with me for 18-24 months and are now successful business owners so I know I provide them with value.
I have space however for 2-3 new clients.
In my sales funnel I can offer a number of things to give potentail clients confidence in my services. These include a free webinar on ‘How to Create Breakthrough Innovations’ . See link to the webinar page on my website here - http://www.coreconsulting.co.nz/?p=1141
I also intend to offer a $50 per person evening seminar currently titled ‘5 Steps to Establishing a Successful Small Business’ but I need help from you with this title as I don’t think it’s strong enough.
My sales funnel starts with a Facebook ad.
I envisage a Facebook Ad with a man or woman working on their laptop on the beach - see attached image.
The image had a compelling header printed over it (I need you to write 4 different headers so I can trial a range of options). Perhaps something like;
- Quit your job and follow your passion?
- Do what you love when and where you want?
- Generate the income you’ve always wanted?
- 5 Simple Steps to allow you to quit your job and run your own business
Below the image is a call for action (again where you write 3-4 different options)
- Click here for more information?
- Free online webinar HERE?
- Get started today?
After clicking through from the call to action I need a clear, well thought through page of copy (landing page) developed where potential clients can (1) view my webinars, (2) sign up for my evening seminar, (3) contact me for further information.
If they don’t want to watch the webinar then that's OK, they can just sign up for the seminar. If they just want to get in contact with me that’s OK also.
You might need to watch the webinars yourself to be able to write engaging copy to encourage potential clients to view them.
Details for the ‘5 Steps to Establishing a Successful Small Business’ evening seminar are below in draft (I would also like your help in refining the wording for this as well. I can talk to all of these points but the seminar hasn’t been written yet so can be adapted based on your wordsmithing)
1. Converting Passion to Purpose
- Identifying your passion / purpose sweet spot
- Looking at risks vs rewards and determining your readiness level
2. Acquiring the necessary resources
- Reviewing the many options for funding your dream
- Identifying and plugging your skills gap
3. Creating Breakthrough Innovations (Covered in the free online Webinar)
- Define, Gather, Ideate, Experiment, Implement and Learn
4. Marketing without Money
- Defining your point of difference and value proposition
- Build your tribe of followers
5. Managing and Sustaining Growth
- Protecting your intellectual property
- Overcoming obstacles and building for scalability
You’ll probably finish with a statement that creates a sense of urgency.
- Spaces are filling fast?
- Limited numbers of seminar attendees only? That sorry of thing.
So in summary I need from you;
- 4 Facebook Ad Header options
- 3 Facebook Ad Call to Action options
- A page of copy which includes (a) An intro to the Free Webinars, (b) An intro to the evening seminar, (c.) rewritten seminar heading and details, and (d) a final call to action which creates a sense of urgency
- Anything else necessary on the landing page to guide the potential client through the sales funnel
- Other advice you may have based on the success you’ve achieved for other clients you’ve written for. Am I missing anything? Is it too complicated? How could it be simplified?
When replying or submitting a proposal for this project please attach relevant examples of similar work you’ve completed for other clients. Please also tell me what everyday object I used as an example in my second free webinar. You’ll need to navigate to the current webinar page on my website to answer this question. Excuse this inconvenience. I’m just wanting to narrow proposals down to those who have actually read the brief in detail.