We're in the process of developing a Business Intelligence software and seeking an inside sales team to handle the Incoming Calls and Sales Process.
1. Call with Prospect
- Explain the product and features, provide them links, collect their email so we can send them information
- Setup a day/time for a demo, which our sales team will handle/close
2. We run the demo and sell the Prospect
We'd like two different proposals.
1. Outbound Telemarketing - You call from a List of businesses, that you provide, with 25+ employees in the U.S. - You qualify each person/company based on several needs and then you arrange a demo, which our specialists will handle to walk them through the software, answer questions and sell them on the product. We prefer a commission only structure based on closed deals, but will also consider a structure whereby we pay for each demo that you setup with an interested party.
2. Inbound Telemarketing - Same as outbound, except we'll do mass marketing to get the inbound calls in
... we'd also have an interest in training your callers to do the demo and sell for a higher commission. The demo takes 60 to 90 minutes to run through screens and answer questions.
In your COVER LETTER - Please evaluate this situation and give pricing options that we can review and compare and ignore the Budget on here. For us, we'd prefer a pay-per-close structure, but are open to other structures.