We are a start-up web design and development company looking to grow quickly. I'm looking for an executive level project manager with the following qualifications:
- Able to sell website design and development services via scheduled consultation sessions.
- Able to provide valuable consulting to current client base and potential clients.
- Vast experience in lead capture, landing pages, tracking conversions, etc.
- Ability to plan site structure, layout and content, calls-to-action, etc.
- Ability to utilize all resources effectively and efficiently. Our resources include website designers, developers, videographers, project managers, quality assurance teams and more.
- Assist with the collection of information from the client. For example, getting questionnaires filled out with the client so that we can complete the job.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google+, Google My Business, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Apps and other Google products and services.
- Impeccable communication skills including familiarity with workflows like scrum or GTD.
- Incredible organizational skills.
- Lots of experience with Wordpress and best practices.
- Ability to manage project managers.
- Ability to perform some quality assurance (QA) and implement protocols for QA team as well as other teams.
- Possess some experience with SEO best practices.
- Self motivated, self starter.
- Be passionate about this stuff!
The bottom line: I'm in this business to help small business owners grow their businesses and make some money in the process. Our success relies on the results we deliver to our clients. We want to be their webmaster team and one stop shop for everything digital.
If you're looking for a great opportunity to work remotely from home, have a huge earning potential, and you possess the skills listed above, I'd love to talk to you.
Thank you for taking the time to review this job posting. I look forward to speaking with you.