Marketing and Customer Relationship Manager
About the Organization
Lucullan Properties Ltd. was established in 2009 to address the need for creating well built, luxury and contemporary style residential properties using sustainable construction practices. Today, Lucullan Properties Ltd. is known for specializing in the design and building of contemporary, residential, single-family homes and duplexes.
We make it our goal to offer a great working environment that encourages top quality building practices, promotes quality workmanship, and produces a superior product.
About the Opportunity
Currently, Lucullan Properties is seeking a Marketing and Customer Relationship Manager to join their team as a remote staff member.
In this role, you will be responsible for controlling the marketing function for the company. This will involve managing our social media presence (blogging, vlogging, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) while also being our liaison between customers and our community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Mastering our product knowledge and the services we offer;
- Creating proposals focusing on how to increase awareness of our company;
- Ordering, creating or developing new marketing materials, which includes working with a budget to procure associated materials and services;
- Scheduling meetings between individuals requiring a more technical tour and the construction manager;
- Chatting with visitors regarding the basics of our homes, our company and our company philosophy and to collect feedback and contact information;
- Writing articles or video capturing about general topics such as community news, our homes, design, nature, the housing market, oil plant news;
- Keeping our social media relevant and current (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Obtaining media from staff and documenting the progress of the company and our projects.
- Tracking metrics and marketing processes
- Maintaining an eye for process improvement; and
- Creating a fun and enjoyable work environment. Being positive.
- Well-organized, you are an effective communicator with a friendly and professional demeanor along with the ability to craft clear, concise e-mails and written articles. Your positive and social nature will allow you to be a great ambassador for our company.
As our ideal candidate, you are a team player who demonstrates the drive and desire to keep learning new things and drive performance improvement. Your creativity will enable you to develop effective strategies that will ensure we are steps ahead of our competitors.
Instead of attaching your standard cover letter. I want you to attach a sample marketing proposal that you've created in the past. Also, your weakness is lemon cranberry scones. Keep that for the question area.