We create irreverent, skeptically-minded Tees and bumper stickers featuring 1) humorous, thought-provoking designs, and 2) the classic witticists of yesteryear (e.g., Mark Twain, H.L. Mencken, Mae West, and Oscar Wilde):
THIS JOB: We opened our Shopify store in April, and we're now seeking a savvy marketing consultant to help us develop a clear, customized, sustainable strategy for marketing and promotion. Since this is a side business for us, we need to ensure that we're making the best possible use of our limited time and budget.
FURTHER WORK: If we find the right candidate, he or she may also assume responsibility for marketing-related tasks so we can focus on other aspects of the business. As the business gains traction and develops a revenue stream, we plan to re-invest aggressively in marketing and promotion, so this should evolve into a long-term working relationship.
The IDEAL CANDIDATE would have:
1) A firm grasp of modern marketing tools and techniques,
2) Some experience with and knowledge about the highly competitive T-shirt market, and
3) A firm understanding of the spirit of our brand and product line.
TO DATE, we've done the following:
1) Created banner ads for Google and other online-marketing channels - see: https://www.wryguys.com/pages/banner-ads
2) Initiated our SEO campaign with an SEO consultant.
3) Created Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts, and we've started posting regularly on each of those platforms.
We're also in the process of re-vamping our Home Page with the objective of increasing conversions.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, please let us know why you think you're a good match for this venture, and let us know of your availability to speak by phone or Skype.
The Wry Guys