We are currently looking for a full-time Salesforce mid/senior level developer with minimum 3 years experience. Nature of the job is to implement custom functionality in Salesforce using Apex and Visualforce pages. Also provide real-time support to end users and list development team during business hours Monday through Friday. (8AM - 17PM PST)
Apex, visualforce, trigger, batch apex, apex explorer, force.com IDE, SOAP API, REST API, email services, partner portal, web service, force.com migration tool (ant based), database design.
Nice to Have:
Java, Apache Ant, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Apache Http Server, Tomcat, Google app engine
III. Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with senior developer/COO for requirement gathering
- Provide estimates before coding
- Should be either local or fly to DC as needed. Actual development can be done remotely.
- Spend 40 hours a week
- Develop end user and admin functionalities in visualforce and triggers.
- Newly developed functionalities must perform for both admin users and partner portal users.
- Configure new partner portal users
- Migrate metadata from sandbox to production using Ant migration tool
- Use good design patterns for performance improvement and scaling.
- New functionality should be scalable as we grow in terms of data volume and end users.
- Should work with the technical architect to get the code reviewed before pushing to production.
- Should work with end users to answer support related questions.
- Should answer phone calls from end users for daily support.
- Should work with list development team for analysis and any other queries.
- Should monitor email for any support related queries from all related team members.
- Write good documentation within the code as you code.
- Proficient in English
- Should be available through skype or any other communication media during business hours.
- Code in Java struts framework for batch processing related functionalities which can’t be implemented in Salesforce.
- Deploy java war application on amazon web service
Bachelor or University Degree required. Preferably in Computer Science.
Full-time position with hourly based OR monthly flat fee remuneration, based upon contract negotiations.
VI. Company Background:
Change the way B2B companies fill their top-of-the-sales-funnel with PALs ® (Powerful Actionable Leads ®) by Vendisys ® (www.vendisys.com), the pioneer and leader in the Smart Email Prospecting (SEP) space. Vendisys leverages search and crawling technologies, multiple data streams, and compelling messaging design that yield 5-30x the response rates and performance compared to traditional direct marketing methods.
For start-ups backed by Venrock, Greylock, and Bessemer to Fortune 1000 companies such as Adobe, Panasonic, and Emerson, PALs have proven to:
1) Turbocharge prospecting productivity by 1.5-4x without adding headcount, management, or infrastructure expenses
2) Shrink lead and deal cycles and boost conversions by 1.2-3x
3) Yield 10-50x the ROI with a predictable, measurable, and low-risk pay-per-lead model
Vendisys uses intelligent email prospecting to seek out quality sales leads and help you close more deals, faster.
Our AI-powered prospecting engine, Converna®, identifies and engages the right decision makers at the right companies, converts them into Powerful Actionable Leads (PALs®) and delivers them right to your inbox or CRM. All you have to do is close the deal—and watch your sales and revenue grow.