create merge documents from our salesforce org
horizontal and vertical
create process to share opportunities with converted and unconverted cleaning companies
possible methods, fb ads, direct emails
goal. get unexpected network partner to be able to contract for lead outside or known working region
or get new lead who sees leads on website or his territory content and he joins network then completes project.. (the immediate project draws the unconverted lead higher than joining ccp network
relate a partner for opportunity located outside of our natural ccp network reach.
average 55 projects sitting in que - $40,000 commissions est capacity
send email to ccp network bi weekly with leads. cta button (opportunity name required in subject, partner email, how can you make a site visit to price?) driving to website with content on each territory
conga composer leads group document- pdf with links to lead pages ( if in network email click...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Do you love crafting workflows and for customer relationship management? Does SalesForce's UI make you feel at home? We should talk.
We are looking for a super passionate Salesforce rockstar to join our rapidly growing sales & marketing team. The Salesforce expert will be responsible for daily management of our SalesForce instance, deduping accounts, customizing screens and workflows to adapt to how we operate.
The ideal candidate loves is an expert-level SalesFroce user. In addition, a thorough understanding of how Salesforce works with other tools and how to use its development language is required.
• Expert Salesforce user (previous experience required)
• Complete understanding of marketing automation and sales process
• Excellent English communication skills
• Highly aggressive and results driven
• Mature with pleasant personality and strong communication skills
• Ability to be organized and comfortable in managing multiple tasks
• Flexible schedule
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Salesforce App Developer
- Has built an app and listed it on the AppExchange
o Please send us the link and the downloadable package for trial
- Understands managed packages, TSO, TMO, and LMA / Trialforce
o Knows creating new Orgs (via OEMing Forc.ecom)
- Can code in Apex and VisualForce
- Custom Automated Chatter Notifications
- Automated Work.com Badges
- GeoLocation Mapping via Mapping services (location-based tracking)
- Familiar with Salesforce1 mobile
- Familiar with installing managed packages into existing orgs
- Dev 201, 301, 401 highly recommended
- Architect & Build wearable integration (Fitbit, Jawbone, Apple Watch, Garmin)
- Has built a lightening component a PLUS
o Please send us the downloadable link
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
Hi there -
We are looking for someone to help with some small refinements to our Salesforce instance. It's nothing too major, just a couple of modifications. Here are a couple of items:
1. Setup a way to screen duplicates off of a lead's website field as well as name, email, etc.
2. Setup a custom lead conversion process that does the following
- Create a trigger that transfer a lead's child object (which is a custom object) to become the child object of the resulting Account when the lead is converted.
- Trigger the creation of a custom object within the Contact that is created at the time of lead conversion that also does a lookup the the aforementioned custom object that is now related to the new Account.
If possible, we would also like some help creating some advanced, automatic lookup actions as well as some advanced rollup actions.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We require a trigger to be written and help deploying in our SF instance.
There is a custom object which has a lookup to contact field. We need a trigger to take the email from the custom object, search for a contact with the same email, then update the lookup field with that contact.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for an expert using Conga Composer.
We are currently looking at hiring a long term contractor to assist us in creating our output documents using Conga Composer.
The contractor must be able to deliver on agreed deadlines and provide hourly budget for each work requested.
All work will be communicated via producteev.com