Here is what we need done, please make sure you know what we are asking. In order to not waste your time, please do not apply if you do not know how to do it:
* Create a notes section within the lead, have the notes auto-populate in the "description" field inside the "event". If possible, we would also like the items under "additional information" section of the lead to auto-populate in the "description" field as well.
* I would like the address that is input into the lead to auto-populate with the "location" field of the event. Similar to this: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063000000042ulAAA
* Also, when a new event is created from the lead, I would like the "subject" of the event to auto-populate with fields from the lead (example: last name/lead type)
* Establish our active assignment rule so that every other lead is distributed and assigned to a different salesperson (we only have 2 salespeople).
* When an event is created within the lead, the lead owner should be the owner of the event as well. We need this to be the default.
* The section at the bottom of the event that shows "Busy" and "Out of Office", we need this section moved under the "calendar details" section.
* Also, since we are creating appointments for account executives, we need to be able to have Salesforce for Outlook sync appointments on their calendar as well.