I need a Salesforce Visualforce component built that I can add to a page layout. It must do the following:
1. Display subject property on basemap as a pin in the center of extent (surrounding area). Lat/long will be stored on the record.
2. Display polygons from our feature layer for the extent.
3. Display any other properties from Salesforce within the extent as pins.
- Polygons must be labeled with name from attributes.
- Pins, on hover, must display a few fields from their property record, as well as a hyperlink to open that Salesforce record.
- Could use Google maps, or I have a ArcGIS online account which can serve maps.
- Have a shapefile that can be provided in multiple formats. Could potentially host on ArcGIS online if needed.
- I'm attaching a sample from an existing tool.
To be successful, you should have experience with Visualforce/Apex and GIS/mapping.
THIS IS AN URGENT NEED. PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY AND FINISH QUICKLY. THANK YOU!