• Develop and implement all aspects of a custom small business Salesforce deployment, including a Partner Community portal, as well as full billing and accounting systems integration and synchronization.
• Utilize Visualforce and Apex as required: the internal Salesforce and external Partner Community environments will feature custom layouts, triggers, automations, and rules-based processes.
• Deploy, customize, and integrate multiple Salesforce App Exchange products, including: Chargent, Drawloop, SharinPix, Inspect This, Geopointe, Docusign, and Dropbox.
• Integrate other third party applications via API.
• Work closely with company ownership to achieve company objectives and meet budget and timeframe goals.
Please see the attached document for full details.
Seeking fluent english-speaking developer/programmer who can demonstrate he/she has successfully completed other Salesforce projects of a similar scope and nature, with excellent work history and feedback from other clients, experience with integration of billing and accounting systems, and the high level aptitude to integrate dozens of moving parts into one seamless complete platform.
This is a one-time project, but it is preferred that an ongoing relationship be established for other on-going needs.