WhoKnows, the nextgen knowledge management solution is seeking a
Marketing Communications Specialist, (MCS) to join WhoKnows Marketing/Sale steam.
The Marketing Communications Specialist (part-time) will be responsible for working in a
collaborative environment focused on setting up, maintaining, and administering
demand generation efforts to find, nurture and qualify leads for the sales team.
The MCS will be required to use a variety of channels including,
social media, marketing automation, blogging, eBooks, slide share, webinars and more
to support the overall marketing/sales efforts.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual interested in applying their skills, experience, and creativity
to accomplish a diverse mix of marketing and sales goals.
We are seeking someone that understands enterprise Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) products
and can help tell the world about WhoKnows, should thrive in a fast paced
environment, be agile, comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and will be
expected to work side by side with the WhoKnows executive tea, to offer new ideas and
suggestions applicable to the overall marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have
excellent skills administering Pardot marketing automation and Salesforce integration.
• Create and develop lead generation strategies to deliver qualified leads to sales team
• Contribute new ideas, design expertise and content for all stages of the marketing process
• the publication of content across all channels: website, blog, email, social,
• community etc.
• All aspects of Pardot Marketing Automation to help segment our target audiences, perform lead
• scoring and assist in the communication processes
• Work closely with the sales and customer success organizations to co-develop cohesive
• communication plans for leads as well as customers
• Track and report on Pardot metrics/KPIs to measure the success of the programs
• As a member of the marketing team, contribute to the development of the overall
• marketing strategy, annual planning, corporate identity and branding
• 2-3 years B2B marketing experience required
• Experience with Pardot Marketing Automation required
• Enterprise SaaS experience a big plus
• Comfortable and excited to work in an entrepreneurial/high growth environment
• Strong lead generation/lead nurture experience
• Content development experience - experience with Adobe Design Suite, highly desired
• Ambitious team player who can work independently and as part of a team
• Savviness & experience in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies
• Experience with Salesforce and the Salesforce AppExchange, a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of maintaining high levels of productivity while working with colleagues located in other offices