We are seeking highly motivated Part-Time Entry Level Sales Representatives to join our growing Sales Team. Candidates will fill positions in a Florida based start-up with an award winning fishing tackle accessory. Ideal candidate is energetic, talented, and has knowledge of fishing. Sales Representatives must be based in the US.
• The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate, freelance sales rep, or old salt.
• To be successful, this person will need to be detail oriented, self-motivated, and thrive in our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• An understanding of the fishing industry is helpful but not necessary.
• Minimum of 2 years selling experience, knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
• Must be driven and have excellent communication skills.
• Ability to research potential clients, cold call, & email. • Loves to make lists, and cross things off.
Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through close for an assigned target client list. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales Plan that will meet both personal and business goals of product sales, leads, and introductions. The individual will be calling upon public and private sectors of the fishing industry to develop relationships that will result in a network of potential clients seeking our award winning fishing tackle solution.
Essential skills and position requirements:
• Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Sales Representative to give effective presentation of product via cold calling, emailing, and industry gatherings/conferences.
• Full Sales Cycle Responsibilities from Prospecting through Closing the Sale and follow up activities for order fulfillment.
• Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
• Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with owners and decision makers.
• Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems and the effects of the problems.
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned target
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Hiring Company: Release Ruler – www.releaseruler.com