Software Maintenance Renewal Representative
This position is focused on customer retention and customer service, as it relates to selling the value of renewing support agreements for software products. Experience in upselling higher level support offerings and cross-selling activities are requirements of the position. The qualified candidate must have a successful track record of meeting and exceeding an individual sales quota and has proven they have the skills and attitude necessary to meet their assigned sales quota and achieve success in their territory.
• Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly revenue targets through accurate forecasting and sales skills
• Renew maintenance agreements directly with the end user or through collaboration with channel partners, as necessary
• Set strategy and tactical approach for maximizing bookings for their specified territory (90% industry average)
• Maintain and update customer information in SalesForce
• Establish and maintain relationships with end users and channel partners
• Work collaboratively with all internal business units to ensure that effective, consistent communication is maintained and company goals are understood and met
• Work closely with team members and assist with coverage when deemed necessary by management in order to meet team key performance indicators
• 2+ years of renewal sales/inside sales experience in the software industry preferred
• Understanding of maintenance renewal sales cycle activities from qualification to closed
• Proven ability to qualify and close opportunities over the phone
• Professional demeanor and work ethic is a key requirement
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Able to work independently with supervision as needed
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor Degree (preferred)
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• SalesForce experience preferred
In order to successfully perform this job, you will need to provide information on the following system requirements.
Please submit your responses to the questions listed below in your Cover Letter.
1. Please visit www.speedtest.net and send your internet speed with an attached screen shot.
2. Please describe the computer you will be working from? (Make, model, CPU, RAM, hard disk, operating system). Example answer: Apple, MacBook Air, 1.7Ghz I7, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, OS X
3. Please provide a screen shot of the antivirus protection you are using on your computer.