We are looking for a consultant who is familiar with setting up Salesforce for call center operations, best practices, hiring staff, and to document the process.
Manufacturing Analytics is a startup looking to expand our operations. We are migrating to Salesforce. We are looking to add a prospect caller (telemarketer) maybe two. This is just a start, but we want a crawl, walk, run approach.
We are looking for someone who has done the following:
• Established professional operations at a call center
• Used calling within Salesforce (we are probably going to use Ring Central)
• Set up calling scripts
• Documented all procedures
• Familiar with hiring and managing individuals in overseas locations (through Upwork)
• You must have actual documented experience
• Ability to hand this off to in house personnel, which you will train
• Ability to consult on additional opportunities as we grow.
This is a true consulting position, we are asking you to create/train/advise/grow and leave. This is not an ongoing job.
Pay is commensurate with experience, but you need to be really good no matter what.
Please no agencies that want to take over the entire project.