We have recently acquire licenses for Salesforce and need to do the initial setup based on some particular requirements that we have. Below a quick explanation of the requirements and what we would like to accomplish.
SALESFORCE – GENERAL
- Be able to configure independent departments, users will be able to only see their department and not other ones. Admin can of course consolidate everything. Each entity should be private, they will be able to manage Leads, config profile and be able to define who see whos within their organization or department.
SalesForce – Lead Management
- Be able to create a lead
- Be able to assign leads to a Loan officer or user profile.
- Be able to track each lead or send notification to users based on lead age or any particular setting.
SalesForce – Mortgage System Connection – Encompass – Using or not using an App such as Jungo
- Connect Salesforce to Encompass through an App if needed
- Define what we want to show to who.
- Actors: Public user, Borrower, Realtor, Loan Officer
- Each actor is will be able to see/do specific things, but will start with the basics.
SalesForce – Ticketing system
- Tickets will be assigned to different departments IT, Sales, HR, Etc.
- Create/modify/delete tickets by anybody
- Manage tickets by City Lending
- Reply/Respond tickets or add comments
- Comments shared will trigger email notifications.
- Email thread should be part of the ticket for audit purposes.
- Manager view – Be able to sort by, order, etc