PROPOSALS WITHOUT INDIVIDUAL RESUME (only a DOC file) and +91 no. will not be considered.
I am Ravi Kumar. I am a Permanent Resident of the USA. I do consulting for many companies here. Since I have much work at hand, I do hire freelancers from India to help me with my work. To be frank, I outsource my job on a full time basis to the people in India and pay them monthly.
Below posted is one such requirement and if anyone is interested, please do feel free to contact me.
NOTE: Candidate can work remotely and will be paid monthly/biweekly. So you pursue the job in my name and get paid monthly. Thank You, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
The selected individual is responsible for handling the day-to-day activities of design, implementation, monitoring and managing the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning environment.
- Installation, configuration, administration and tuning of software applications
- Designs and implements redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets
- QA testing and documentation
- Participates in 24x7 on call rotations
- Plans and implements changes, upgrades and new services
- Provides technical leadership and mentors team members Requirements
- Degree and/or minimum 6 years of proven SAP experience
- Advanced knowledge in SAP, ABAP programming, HANA, Web Dynpro (WD WD4A) and Oracle DBA including ERP, PI, Portal, GRC and Solution Manager Systems on AIX and Oracle.
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
- SAP and Oracle certifications are preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in SAP PI, Portal, GRC, WD, HANA and SolMan
- Advanced knowledge in Oracle Database Administration and large database performance tuning
- Advanced knowledge in AIX Unix, Linux, and Windows operating systems including prog/scripting
- Knowledge of SQL programing, ABAP programing, and Performance Tuning of databases and SAP processes
- Advanced knowledge of interfacing, Graphical User Interfaces, ETL, Gateway, and networking technologies
- Advanced understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proven understanding of security and development best practices.
- Advanced understanding of system architecture and design around IT systems
- Demonstrated collaboration skills