SUMMARY: Talend ETL Developer position requires working knowledge of the Talend - candidates without this working knowledge should not apply. Experience in designing ETL (Talend) processes for data warehouses and Application Data Integration. Strong SQL skills are required for this position.
ETL Talend Developer will:
• Perform ETL design and development of a complex nature.
• Analyze the Business requirements and create high level, low level design documents for data integration.
• Understand and assess source data Integration requirements and recommend effective solution from data integration standpoint
• Delivering efficient ETL solution and documentation, Maintenance and support of enterprise ETL jobs
• Must be self-sufficient with Talend Data Integration, and have strong understanding of ETL Concepts.
Must have Skills:
• 5 + years of ETL experience in implementing and supporting a relational / data warehousing environments (example: ETL tools such as Informatica/SSIS/Abinitio/Datastage/Talend)
• With minimum 3+ years of extensive knowledge in creating and deploying end to end Talend Data Integration solution together with good problem solving capability
• 5+ years of Strong PL/SQL knowledge (Joins/Cursors/Triggers)
• 5+ years of strong database experience (MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server)
• 3+ years of strong knowledge on Data Warehousing concepts.
• 3+ years of experience in schema designing (Star, snowflake)
• Excellent analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written, are mandatory.
• Expectation is the candidate will have the ability to work well in a team, collaborating with developers, customers, project managers and business analysts.
• 3+ years of strong Reporting knowledge (Additional experiences on Tableau/Cognos/SSRS/Business Objects preferred)
• Added advantage with DBA Experience
• Good working knowledge of Java/J2EE related technologies
• Good Domain knowledge on Financial Services Industry