The ERP Business Analyst is responsible for conducting the required user analysis to capture the requirements for the design of the ERP in order to implement, develop and improve system efficiency, usability and utilization.
The position requires in depth knowledge of core business functions (General Financials, Payroll, Human Resources, Supply Chain and Accounts Payable, Enterprise performance, and BI).
Additionally, an in depth understanding of the technical expertise to implement, administer, maintain, troubleshoot and support such solutions. User adoption, training, and process optimization are key to the role.
• Planning, organizing and prioritizing workloads and leading a small group or department/section level projects
• Develop best practices and document such practices into work flows and standard operating procedures
• Lead the end users to collect accurate business requirements and implement them in the system effectively
• Creating, maintaining and updating documentation for projects/solutions assigned
• Participating in the facility committees to determine training needs and ERP related areas of improvement
• Coordinating the development and maintenance of training manuals, user guides and providing general ERP related training for IT service desk staff to ensure simple and quick problem diagnosis and resolution
• Train and coach end users on the ERP system to enhance their experience and optimize the utilization of the system
• Developing custom reports as requested by departments, sections and business owners
• Providing end-user application support, application installation and configuration for end-users
• Conducting trial runs of programs and software applications
• Responding to verbal and written inquiries in a timely manner.
• Providing technical expertise in ERP system analysis and support and delivering solutions to simple issues facing users
• Providing statistical data and reporting on monthly and ad-hoc basis for management and key departments as per instruction from the Manager
• Participating in all team efforts as required
• Collaborating with other members of the team to carry out work smoothly
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP ERP System Management
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Healthcare Management or related field or equivalent work experience
• Involved in at least one (1) End to end Implementations of SAP (Design, UAT, Training…etc.) in the Healthcare Industry
• SAP relevant certifications
• Proficient at least in one or of SAP Module (Finance, HCM, Procurement, EPM, BI)
• Experience in healthcare industry (HIPAA) and deep understanding of patient privacy and confidentiality
• Knowledge of designing, implementing and improving business processes in an SAP ERP application environment.
• Ability to map and perform business process engineering (BPE) and business process re-engineering (BPR)
• Knowledge of business application implementations, middleware implementations, application requirements, design, development and testing.
• Effective in communicating with end users and translating their requirements to the system
• Adheres to internal IT procedures and suggests improvements if needed.
• A strong sense of teamwork is a must