Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Analyzes website / social media data and statistics. Monitor, measure and interpret data of website traffic , website behavior patterns, and competitor performance, trends, and more.
The candidate will be a data-driven individual who has strong analytics skills and experience. This position will have a key role in managing analytics for the company and its clients. Complete high-quality analytics deliverables to drive digital marketing and social media strategy. Experience in Google Analytics is a must.
1. Analyzes website behavior patterns using metric tools to review and optimize business results and user experience. Guides improvement efforts for company website using behavioral analysis. Applies statistics based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations.
2. Develop advanced web methodologies for A/B testing, conduct tests, and present results
3. Compiles information and analyzes qualitatively and...
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need someone with experience doing segmentation to identify customer segments using SAS code (not Enterprise Miner). It is using retail data such as past purchases, demographic information, web log data, etc. I am familiar with statistics, but I don't have the time to write out the SAS code.
Analyses that we could do: k-means clustering, hierarchical clustering, market basket analysis, propensity scoring, etc.
Here are some papers that can guide us:
TrustElevate is seeking an experienced, dynamic and creative statistician to join our small but growing team. Initially this position will be on a contract basis with the potential to become a full time member of our team.
The key responsibilities of this role include the co-design, development, implementation and delivery of analyses.
For all candidates: NB. We are based in London. Potential candidates need at least to be UK based but preferably London. We will need to work closely with the candidate on a daily basis as we put together the technical concept and ensuing infrastructure.
We have been working with Caspio directly for a few years. We have roughly 60 data pages.
There are 3 groups of tasks we need assistance with to complete by 10/6/2015.
1- Front End build out. A front end version has been completed. New designs of pages need to be implemented with some additional functionality (done in the following 2 projects). There may be up to 10 additional data pages that need to be added for some desired functions to work correctly.
2- Charts/Graphs- Caspio's HighCharts plugin in OLD and not attractive. We want to connect to Caspio via WebServices and use the more current version of HighCharts, or others. We have 6 charts that need to be created. These will be Pie, Donut, Bar, or graph. 1 chart will require more customization (based on 3rd party limits).
looking for professional in SAS, R, Matlab and data analysis, python .,Data science,data mining, GIS
Pref from india and from reputated college and organisation having rich experience.
Please share the sample work along with Skype id.
Listen2Data is looking for freelance SAS Trainers for BASE and Advanced SAS Corporate Training in Bangalore and multiple cities in India, Trainers should be having either from good schools or with more than 8 years of experience. Also trainers should be available in weekdays upon advanced discussion.
Please let us know if you are interested. Get back with:
a. your profile
b. sample curriculum
c. Your quote for per day session
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
• Data warehousing and ETL
• SQL integration with Cloud data using MS Azure
• Relational database development
• Design or maintain SSIS based ETL process for data conversion from different applications using MS SQL 2008R2/2012
• Maintain MS SQL Server 2008R2/2012 SSAS cube
• Map XML DTD schema to SQL Server tables (customized table definitions)
• Design/maintain stored procedures, import tables and all necessary lookup tables to facilitate the ETL process required to process daily XML files in addition to processing the very large ( multi-terabytes) historical XML data files
• Maintain multiple SQL Server 2008R2/2012 SSIS packages, including a master package, to automate the ETL process including appropriate auditing and logging as required.
• Data extraction from various data sources (such as MS Access, XML, CSV and binary files)
• Data conversion, synching and replication
Looking for someone to write a code that will allow me to run data analysis more quickly. In the end I would like to receive a code to use in SAS (enterprise guide).
Each month I have a data-set that I need to analyze. I would like to expedite the data analysis through the use of macros.
variables (10) in columns
I have instrumental data for between 10 - 15 devices in rows.
Each instrument evaluates 3 samples 2 times (2 repetitions)
Part 1 -
A) ANOVA by code for each attribute
B) ANOVA by code by instrument for each attribute
Output A : Table showing total number of significant attributes for all instruments together
Output B : Table showing total number of significant attributes for each individual instrument
Part 2 :
A) Calculate standard deviation across all instruments by attribute
B) Calculate the median of all instruments by attributes
C) Correlate each instrument median to all instrument median by attribute
Output A) Table showing...