iDriveYourCar is currently seeking someone to fill our Frontend Developer position.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of iDriveYourCar’s growing team. With this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join a small team with an ability to make a big impact.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Main goal. If you can make magic with CSS. You are excited by the amazing pace that the web continues to evolve. You seek new methods and tools to make great websites faster, more beautiful and responsive, paying attention to detail leads to a delightful user experience.
- Design. You can understand Photoshop as well as HTML and CSS, there are the same languages for you. You love to see pages live and tell your friends “What is psd and what is html?”.
- Fast learners. We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Fearlessness. You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point. You strive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting; that you can achieve both at the same time.
- Versatility. In addition to having an intimate knowledge of the frontend layer, you can dip down into the stack when needed.
- Strong architecture chops. You know how to build performant client-side experiences with code bases that scale for a large number of developers. You stay up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Passion. You feel ownership over everything you ship. You'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.
- A team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team—that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
We are looking for the best!
We are a rapidly growing marketplace startup with a unique business model and we are a team of young and driven designers, developers, and marketers. We love bleeding edge technologies and methods, and as a company, we are very serious about UX in its truest form.
Relocate to be with team in Medellín, Colombia is a plus. Pay will be dependent on experience and quality of work.
Send us an email with your resume or explaining your experience.