eMobi is a mobile marketing startup, well established and rapidly expanding in the region. As an eMobi web developer you will work with an international team to design and build a mobile billing platform that it is intuitive, adaptable, secure and scalable.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
• Develop a platform that integrates seamlessly with APIs and lays a foundation for future eMobi products to do the same.
• Collaborate with an international team of developers to guide the evolution of the eMobi Billing Platform.
• Help create target goals, track progress, and solve for roadblocks to ensure deadlines will be met.
• Provide reports on progress, with recommendations, to senior management concerning platform development.
• Develop test procedures and use them to test new and modified software to sure function and security.
• Partner with your team through the development process using Scrum methodologies and tools.
• Ensure a high-volume, low-latency, distributed system and work with your team to make calculated decisions
when both are not possible.
• Continually explore emerging technologies, adapt quickly, and advise accordingly.
PROCESSES & TECHNOLOGIES WE USE:
• Frameworks (Play Framework, Spring Boot, Java EE)
• Web Services (RESTful web APIs, SOAP, JSP)
• Microservices Architecture
• Scrum Methodology
For more details please refer to the attached Job Description.