I need help in developing a Content Management System (CMS) based in Python, Django and Scrapy.
The project has already started and we will need help in pushing it forward and improving it. Most of the data models already exist, and the project is already connected to Scrapy.
We will need to improve the work with Scrapy to be able to:
1) scrape single recipes from various blogs by the click of a button
2) automatically add tags to different forms of content based on a pre-defined logic that will be included in one of the data models of the CMS
3) include new data models to be used in the future
add functionality to automatically analyze the content using Natural-Language Processing (using our own library, so this will involve connecting the CMS to an existing library).
4) connect the CMS to batch scraping via Scrapy and Celery to keep the data up-to-date.
5) have a user-management system with various forms of credentials
6) more features will be developed in the future.