Note: This position is only open to candidates from the Philippines
Analytics Fire is a technology company based in Palo Alto, CA. We are currently working on a range of interesting projects, including a system that monitors and controls solar power plants, Machine Learning powered autonomous cleaning robots, and a health data platform.
Analytics Fire is a 100% distributed company, and we are looking for a Philippines-based Sr Test Engineer to join our remote team.
We are flexibly about location and working hours, so long as your normal hours overlap with normal business hours for the Pacific Time Zone for at least 2 hours of the day.
* Designing formal Test Plans documents based on product requirements
* Manually testing web based software
* Automation of Test Plan using web based tools
* Miscellaneous research and data entry
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Attention to detail, thoroughness, great organization skills.
* Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Google Spreadsheets.
* Ability to create automated tests using web based tools (eg: TestRail, BrowserStack, Selenium WebDriver, Ruby, etc)
If you are interested, please send us an email with your resume as well as a short cover letter explaining of why you are interested in this position.