We're looking for a dynamic person that can join our AgilityHealth product team to fill a dual role of a QA Manual and Selenium WebDriver Automation Tester. We work in fast paced environment facing lots of growth and looking for someone who has positive attitude, can wear multiple hats and loves being part of a transformative product that is making an impact globally!
• Extensive experience working with Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Grid (in C#)
• Experience with Automation framework implementation using Selenium WebDriver , Grid using Visual Studio , NuGet, any Testing framework like NUnit etc. PageFactory usage preferred.
• Hands on Continues Integration
• Cross browser testing using Selenium Grid. (Edge, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
• Experience working with Agile Team
• Participating in daily stand ups (9:30am CST).
• Attending team sprint planning/retrospective every two weeks
• Good Communication Skills (not afraid to ask questions and collaborate with team)