- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (TDD, BDD, Scrum) (essential)
- Experience of testing across mobile and web applications (essential)
- Previous exposure to performance and automation tools e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Behat, Jmeter, SoapUI, etc. (preferred)
- Familiarity with PHP, Python and front-end web technologies (preferred)
- Good knowledge of relational databases and PostgreSQL (preferred)
- Person Specification
- Understand Rare’s social purpose and share our values.
- Love learning and often end up teaching yourself about interesting subjects.
- Be flexible – you will be working on multiple projects for multiple clients at the same time.
- Be highly conscientious and have high personal standards of integrity and organisation.
- Be commercial and focused on delivering results.
- Be tough and resilient and develop robust test plans that allow our software to be the same.
- Be comfortable talking to people from a range of ethnic and social backgrounds, and of all genders.
- Be collaborative in your approach and focus on the team’s goals as much as personal ones.
- Take feedback well.