**Please read the requirement in the below description and the attached file**
1) Create a sample page with Twitter Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com/)
2) When the user clicks on Get PDF button, a page should be generated (user shouldn't see this) using AngularJS code (populate dummy values from controller)
3) The page should be converted to PDF (using https://www.npmjs.com/package/html-to-pdf) or any good PDF converter script. IMPORTANT - The PDF should be exactly generated as the HTML page. Dont hardcode the locations of each element inorder to generate PDF
4)The converted page should be available in the twitter bootstrap modal
5) When clicked on "save report", the report should be downloaded with the name which is assigned in the backend)
6) When clicked on "Mail Report", the report should be sent in a mail (use sendgrid API or any 3rd party FREE API). call the sendgrid API function using From Address, To Address, Attachment Path and Mail Subject, Mail Message
Detailed steps are there in the attached file. Please accept only if you can do the work. Contact me in case of any clarifications.