We need a US-based, deeply experienced (15+ years, 20 preferred) marketing professional who is considering alternatives to corporate america and looking to spread their wings, and is already executing in the eCommerce space.
We are building a portfolio of eCommerce businesses. One product has already launched, one is in development, and several are in the queue.
We're looking for a full spectrum marketing professional with experience in marketing and sales strategy, market identification, research, and estimation; focus groups, digital marketing including social media presence, messaging, design, conversions, SEO & keyword marketing, viral and word of mouth, influencer marketing, online and offline PR, paid advertising, branding, with a heavy emphasis on research- and metric-driven marketing.
For the right candidate, we'll offer results-based compensation and profit sharing.
The ideal candidate:
1) Has at least 15-20 years of marketing experience, with 7 years of recent eCommerce experience.
2) Has demonstrated results in tangible end-to-end metrics like Marketing ROI, and intermediate metrics such as CPC, conversion rates, bounce rates, etc.
3) Can take full ownership of and manage the marketing strategy, is deeply knowledgeable about the US digital consumer, has tactical marketing knowledge, and can plan the full online experience and can rapidly and inexpensively test products, including logistics, costs, content creation, etc.
4) Can work quickly and cost-effectively in a startup
5) Has expertise in low cost, highly effective, high conversion startup strategies.
6) Knows how to get a new product's first 1,000 customers
7) Thinks big
8) Is a US citizen, has no criminal record, and is authorized to work in the US
9) Has at least 10 hours per week to devote to the project
10) Can read, write, and speak fluent English
11) Can communicate via skype, phone, text, email, etc.