We are located on the europe, a small team of creative people developing web projects. Our focus lies on diamond and jewellery websites. We are in the process of finalising gdparis.com, build from scratch (wordpress) and have several projects in construction. gdparis.com will be one of the websites on which you will be working on.
What we are looking for:
We're looking for an expert in SEM - not an "expert", but an expert. Someone who really knows what they're doing when it comes to: technical, research, analysis, authority building, and traffic generation.
If you have, please provide us with 3 websites links you feel best demonstrate your abilities as an SEM expert.
Test task: Show us your best in keyword research on ripe niches for our company and further development for gdparis.com (still under construction)
What we don't want: A spreadsheet with 10 million rows of top search results.
What we do want: We'd like to see you "wow" us with your skills/innovative-techniques in finding, analyzing.
• A passion and enthusiasm for gaining a deeper understanding of SEM/SEO through practical usage and experimentation.
• Responsible for all of our organic traffic.
• Developing and executing effective SEM strategies.
• Carry out SEM campaigns, which include: keyword research, competitor analysis, outreach, link building, content marketing, and technical SEO.
• Work with the content marketing team on a regular basis to ensure content is fully optimised.
• Define and achieve KPIs, and conduct marketing effectiveness analysis of your campaigns during planning, execution, and retrospectively.
• Perform thorough, detailed website audits, and report on current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture, and site content. Stay up to date on current industry practices, news, algorithm updates, and implementation of new SEO techniques.
• Coordinate with the PR manager to hack growth for the PR channel.
• 3+ years of experience working in SEM
• English fluency
• Understanding of Site Accessibility (Indexing, Crawling, Site Architecture, Robots, Language Tags, and Canonicals)
• SEO Readability (Meta Tags, Content placement, and Image optimisation)
• Good understanding of SEO Credibility (outreach, link building techniques, link re- engineering, and backlink audits)
• Strong desire of innovation in link building and content marketing
• Understand mobile SEM and be able to prioritize on-page strategies improvement
• We hope you have the ability to use Excel (especially formulas, vlookups and pivot tables – the more, the better)
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, and Rich Media Formats is required
• Experience working with Google Analytics / GTM and Webmaster Tools
• Experience working with any of the following: SEMrush, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, Screaming Frog, ScrapeBox, whatever-you-use, etc.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
As a plus
• Interest in the Diamond and Jewellery industry.
• International SEM/SEO (US, DE, FR, etc.)
• Basic understanding of: German, French, Chinese, and/or any other foreign language.
• Experience in PR and Copywriting
• Basic understanding of JS and PHP
• Understanding of Google Algorithms (Patterns)
• Basic understanding of SMM, Content Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, Analytics, PR, CRO, and all aspects of marketing technology
• Essential to be a team player
Flexible Work Hours
Different people have different peak hours for work. We appreciate people who know when they work best to achieve the highest efficiency in what they do - as long as the deadlines are respected.
We respect your methods of work and avoid strict management. Instead we provide you with everything you may need to get your job done and leave you to it.